Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ordinary

I do not want an "ordinary" life. I don't want to stay in one place. I don't want to live life "going through the motions." I don't want to live in an English-speaking country. I want to live a life on a whim for the One who gave me life. I do not want much of timeline, and I do not want anything holding me back from seeking justice for the poor and weary. I do not want a daily routine that is exactly the same everyday because that is when it becomes easy to be lazy and lose sight of the end goal. I want struggle because if I decide to push through, that is when I know what I am fighting for is truly worth it. I want hardships because it humbles me and reminds me of the One Who is greater than I, the One I am made for. I want to live a vulnerable life and life full of risk and taking chances. I want to live an atypical, intentional, full of abandon, and grace-filled life.

Is life how you envisioned it to be? What needs to change for you to get back on track for a full life with the Good Shepherd?




No comments:

Post a Comment