Monday, July 28, 2014

Be Content With Change

Wow it has been too long since I have written! I have been so busy, so I don't mind blogging less. I have a full time job this summer, and it's a tiring one at that! (I have really learned to appreciate sleep and resting in His presence.) However my summer at home is coming to an end as I head back to school for leadership this next weekend. It is my last year of university...I am graduating a year early so I am slightly nervous but I fear not because I have Someone Greater leading me. As I get older, I can hangout with less people and I have learned that it is okay to "let go" of people no matter how much or how little I actually love them. Even my best of friends that I don't see much, I know we are forever friends and we can still love each other from afar even with little contact. I have learned that there is only One Name I can hold near and dear to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment