Tuesday, February 18, 2014

He IS Love

"I love you" gets tossed around along. All too often it loses its meaning. Sometimes I wonder, "Do I even know what love is and what it means?" Today, for me, was one of those epiphany days. I was listening to "We Are Loved" by David Crowder Band and it hit me that God our Creator dearly loves us, and no one else can or ever will loves us as deeply and fervently as He does. How incredible is that?! I wish I could be talking with you right now so you could see my passion and energy about this! The One Who was so kind as to ever think about even creating us still loves and adores us despite us continually failing Him. He demonstrated His love for us by dying for us while we were still sinners; He does not merely love, He is Love. And nothing can tear us from that mighty, overflowing love. I hope you understand how powerful and radical His love is, that the God of the universe would care so much about us sinners. I hope I will never forget what love from God truly means and that I will strive to love Him that much more.



No comments:

Post a Comment